[m-dev.] Proposed installation profiles

Matthias Güdemann matthias at guedemann.org
Fri Oct 23 17:41:03 AEDT 2015

Hi Paul,

> This is probably the most difficult question to answer.  It occurs to
> me that if we ask N people what they think. we'll have N different
> answers.

yes definitively. Sorry, I saw your mail only after I had sent mine.

Asking this question on [m-dev.] limits N quite a lot, so there may not
be yoo many different answers to your question. My goal was primarily to
ask for whom this feature will be introduced: new users or
developers.

Honestly, I do not have strong opinions about what should be the default
value.

Best regards,
Matthias