[m-dev.] New wiki

Nick Rudnick nick.rudnick at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 08:03:22 AEDT 2015

How about

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gitit_(software) ??

Contrary to ikiwiki, it's written in Haskell instead of Perl, and I think I
know how to disable ID access requirements. Though a little afraid I did
not exactly understand what Zoltan wants to get, it would be worth a try to
see whether I can make this done, too, with Gitit.

Principally, there should be few limitations to customizing the code. As
said, it's written in Haskell on top of Pandoc, actually one of the most
popular applications (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TBpB-BEiIg) and
Happstack, which is quite powerful (
http://happstack.com/page/view-page-slug/1/happstack).

In case there's interest, I would be happy to assist.

Cheers, Nick