[m-dev.] Website mockups

Matt Giuca matt.giuca at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 21:01:32 AEDT 2013

This site looks super awesome. First, some particularly good things I like:

   - The ".m" favicon. It's classy.
   - The overall style.
   - As I said previously, the new logo.

I realise this is a work in progress, and also that a lot of content was
copied from the old site, but here are a few little nits I've found:

   - On the Contact page, the email address is mercury at cs.mu.oz.zu. Should
   be .au. Also, hasn't the .mu.oz.au domain been deprecated for over a
   decade?
   - On the About page, the quotation is in orange. This clashes horribly
   with the white, black, blue and grey theme. The other quotations are in
   blue. Oh, I found a purple one on About -> Overview. I think they should
   all be consistently blue.
   - I dislike that the block quotes have an open quotation mark but not a
   closing quotation mark.
   - I'm not sure if you can describe something as a "new" programming
   language if it is celebrating its 18th birthday this year. Mercury is old
   enough to drive without supervision, and get into bars...
   - The bottom of each page says "Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet".
   - There is nothing on the Development page.