[m-dev.] running a single test in custom workspace (with modified standard library)

Ondrej Bojar obo at cuni.cz
Thu Feb 1 17:24:41 AEDT 2007

Hi,

I'd like to prepare a diff with a few handy functions added to the
standard library. I am also adding a testcase for them.

What is the quickest way to run a single specific test using the
modified standard library? I'm simply confused by the many environment
variables and I assume you must have a quick script/Makefile goal for this.

So far, I can only run bootcheck and wait ages for the final test
result, but I assume it would just help to set MERCURY_CONFIG_DIR or
something like that to something correct and run the generic mmc wrapper
or to set WORKSPACE to something correct and run 'mmake' in my workspace
tests.

Thanks, Ondrej.

--
Ondrej Bojar (mailto:obo at cuni.cz)