[m-dev.] Mercury 0.12.2 available from darwinports

Julien Fischer juliensf at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Mar 3 14:19:53 AEDT 2006

On Thu, 2 Mar 2006, Gregory Wright wrote:

> The OSX/powerpc compiler does not yet pass all of the tests in
> the mercury-tests distribution. Some of the failures seem trivial;
> are there any that I should be worried about (or make note of in the
> documentation for the darwinports distribution)?

Probably not, but if you want to be sure let us know what the failures
were.

I'm guessing for powerpc-apple-darwin the failures may have included:

	debugger/declarative/catch
	debugger/solver_test
	valid/ho_and_type_spec

+ possibly some of the string formatting tests

If so then, those are either known problems that are already documented
(e.g. in the BUGS file) or can be safely ignored.

Cheers,
Julien.