[m-dev.] [bug-fixen] [2nd send/no attachments] purity/style fixes for solver_types/library/any_<foo>.m

doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com doug.auclair at logicaltypes.com
Tue Jul 18 06:34:05 AEST 2006

Dear all,

In extras/solver_types/library/ the any_*.m modules do not compile
under rotd-2006-07-10:  the compiler dies when it reached was it
determines to be impure switches or if-then-elses with solver types.

It also warns about what it determines to be inappropriate purity
declarations.  ... I supposed much has changed since these modules
where released, so I've attached the bug/warning fixes.  Also, around
March, the '__' module qualify was changed to the equivalent '.' one
generally, but not for these modules.  I've done this as well.

Fixed module diffs (s at attached@available at http://www.logicaltypes.com/share/anys-diffus.zip@) for your review.

Sincerely,
Doug Auclair