[m-dev.] Problem with guest CVS access

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Aug 7 16:06:24 AEST 2003

On 07-Aug-2003, Ralph Becket <rafe at cs.mu.OZ.AU> wrote:
> Can someone who understands CVS tell me what I need to do to fix things?

It looks like there was a problem with CVS pserver access.
I'm not sure exactly what the problem was, but it seems to be working
again now.

I was able to reproduce the problem.  I tweaked a few configuration files
(/etc/hosts.deny and /etc/inetd.conf), restarted inetd, and it worked.
Then I undid my changes to the configuration files and restarted inetd
again, and it still worked.  So I don't know what it was.