[m-dev.] Re: [mercury-announce] announcing mercury 0.10

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Tue Feb 27 16:57:17 AEDT 2001

On 26-Feb-2001, Erwan Jahier <Erwan.Jahier at irisa.fr> wrote:
> Unfortunately, Morphine is broken under 0.10 (under rotd-02-18 too). At a first
> glance, one reason is that representation of variables have changed (e.g. from
> `univ' to `univ_cons'). It seems quite easy to fix, but I have a few other
> changes to do (for a few months now ...) and it seems that it is the good time
> for me to submit those fixes very soon (I am bit busy with teaching rigth now
> though).
>
> When do you plan to package 0.10.1?
>
> What is (roughly) the dead-line for me to submit my fixes if I want them to be
> included in 0.10.1?

I was planning to wait a week or two after the original announcement,
i.e. March 3rd or March 10th.  Let's make it March 10th.
But please don't leave it to the last minute -- allow a few days
for code review and agressing review comments.

Does that sound OK?