[m-dev.] diff: Re-enable DD test cases

Mark Anthony BROWN dougl at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Jan 7 04:08:04 AEDT 2000

Zoltan Somogyi writes:

> > > Where do the other 66 modules come from? Some from the browser and some
> > > from the standard library, but I didn't think you needed to pull in *all*
> > > the standard library modules.

I don't know why there are so many.  I think that c2init decides
which modules are initialized, and does so by looking at
library/mer_std.init (among other things).  All of the modules
here are ultimately registered as debuggable, and they all get
pulled in to the executable.

> The .exp files should be from the non-debug grades.

Ok, if you insist.

> The Mmakefile should be changed in all relevant directories so that it reports
> the diff from either the .exp file or the .exp2 file, whichever diff is
> smaller, but that is a separate change.

Sure.

Cheers,
Mark
--
Mark Brown, PhD student            )O+  |  "Another of Fortran's breakthroughs
(m.brown at cs.mu.oz.au)                   |  was the GOTO statement, which was...