[m-dev.] new release of Mercury

Erwan Jahier Erwan.Jahier at irisa.fr
Wed Oct 20 09:12:22 AEST 1999

Hi.

| On 06-Oct-1999, Erwan Jahier <Erwan.Jahier at irisa.fr> wrote to Fergus:
| >
| > BTW, I have just finished an other thread I was working on and I will at
| > last be able to work on the Mercury stuff again. Here is the plan:
| >
| > - Fix the XXX you asked me to fix

Just done.

| > - Fix the argument printing of Opium-M you break in your change of the
| > 1999/06/24

Well, it was not broken in fact.

| > - Include Opium-M in your distribution

I am planning to do that reasonably soon (I first need to check with
administrative people here at IRISA that it is ok to do that).

What are the steps to add a cvs entry in your extras repository?

| > - Include with it a set of non regression test (then you won't break my code
| > anymore :-))

Done.
And within the same format as the ones in `tests' repository; hence it is ready
to be plugged in `tests' ;-)
(although I suppose you don't want stuff in extras to break the main test
process...)

| > - Include the collect stuff
And I forgot to add the "--debug" problem.

Unfortunately, concerning those 2 last slots, I am completely stuck... The good
news is that problems migth be related; bad things happen when I call Mercury
code from C (yes all those calls are wrapped by MR_TRACE_CALL_MERCURY()).
Anyone help would be gladly accepted.

--
R1.