[m-dev.] Graphical debugger for Mercury

Warwick Harvey wharvey at cs.monash.edu.au
Wed Mar 17 18:44:00 AEDT 1999

Erwan wrote:
> I wrote:
> | Well, I'm just about to finish the Opium-M documentation. I will send an URL
> | where both the documentation and the first release of Opium-M can be retrieved
> | as soon as it is ready (probably tonigth).
>
> Here it is:
> http://www.irisa.fr/EXTERNE/projet/lande/jahier/download.html
>
> Have fun.

Thanks heaps for making that available.  I downloaded it yesterday and today
managed to get it working (compiling programs with the debug grade didn't
seem to work --- I had to use `--trace deep' instead, which took me a while
to figure out).

Anyway, just now I see there's a newer version available, along with a demo.
 I'll probably download them tomorrow and try them out, and if I have the
same problems I'll give you some more details so you we can try to figure
out what's going wrong.

Thanks,
Warwick