[m-dev.] For review: Split auto-generated dependencies

Peter Schachte schachte at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Thu Jul 29 14:56:20 AEST 1999

On Thu, Jul 29, 1999 at 12:04:29PM +1000, Fergus Henderson wrote:
> > Do you have a convention regarding commas in lists?  I believe "proper"
> > English is "A, B and C" but I've seen a couple of instances of "A, B, and C"
> > lately.
>
> I generally use "A, B, and C".

As I recall, I learned that either was acceptable.  'Course, that
would be American English; dunno if British English is fussier.  I
generally prefer "A, B, and C" too.

--
Peter Schachte                     You are a sad, strange little man, and
mailto:schachte at cs.mu.OZ.AU        you have my pity.