[m-dev.] Re: for review: debugging oracle II

Lee Naish lee at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Fri Aug 20 14:21:34 AEST 1999

Mark Anthony BROWN <dougl at cs.mu.OZ.AU> writes:

Looks fine.

One minor nit pick:

>+:- type debugger_command
>+	--->	yes			% The node is correct.
>+	;	no			% The node is incorrect.
>+	;	inadmissible		% The node is inadmissible.
>+	;	do_not_know		% The user has no answer.
>+	;	browse			% Browse the data before answering.
>+	;	tree			% Browse the EDT.
>+	;	help			% Request help before answering.
>+	;	illegal_command.	% None of the above.

> :- type oracle_answer
>+	--->	truth_value(edt_truth)
>+	;	deferred(debugger_command).

do_not_know isn't much of a "command".  Perhaps user_response instead
(or something shorter - can't think of anything off hand).  Also,
deferred(yes) and deferred(no) should never be returned.  We really want
subtypes.  Not worth recoding (with a new type etc), but an extra
comment might be worthwhile.

I don't think further reviewing is necessary.

	lee