another pb in mercury_trace.c

Erwan Jahier Erwan.Jahier at irisa.fr
Thu Jul 16 16:48:56 AEST 1998

A call to fatal_abort() is made in
mercury_trace.c:MR_trace_event_report(). fatal_abort() is defined in
mercury_memory_handler.c (under a #ifndef MERCURY_MEMORY_HANDLERS_H) but
its prototype is not declared in mercury_memory_handler.h, so it induce
an error ("undefined symbol ...").

What should be the fix:
1) declare MR_trace_event_report() prototype in mercury_memory_handler.h
(even if it is under a #ifndef).

2) replace fatal_abort() by fatal_error() ?

ps: I have noticed several other problems; I started to deal with them
one by one. I you prefer I deal with all of them in one time, just tell
me.
--
R1.