io__make_err_msg

David Glen JEFFERY dgj at cs.mu.OZ.AU
Mon Jul 6 16:54:38 AEST 1998

Hi,

io__make_err_msg doesn't have a Prolog implementation, which means that you
can't use Sicstus to debug the compiler. So... does anyone know how it should
be implemented in Prolog? I guess it could just return nothing, but there may
be a better way using some Sicstus system call I don't know about.

On a related note, are we going to continue with this policy of providing
Sicstus versions of all library preds defined in C? With the new debugger it
will not be necessary, so when are we going to stop doing so?

love and cuddles,
dgj
--
David Jeffery (dgj at cs.mu.oz.au) |  Marge: Did you just call everyone "chicken"?
PhD student,                    |  Homer: Noooo.  I swear on this Bible!