[m-dev.] Changes to mercury/runtime

Zoltan Somogyi zs at cs.mu.oz.au
Wed Feb 12 11:18:00 AEDT 1997

Bert wrote:
> If you have any suggestions on the coding standard or don't want
> me to hit all the code immediately, speak now or forever hold
> your peace. 8^)

I don't think we should export or even use struct, union, or enum tags.
All structs, unions and enums should be without tag, and should be referred
to by a typedef'd name. The only exceptions should be structs etc whose
declarations we have no control over, e.g. struct stat.

I think putting _s or _p after variable names to denote static or pointer
is a bad idea.

The indentations on the if statements in 5.1 and 5.2.1 are inconsistent.

Zoltan.