trivial diff: unique modes test cases

Fergus Henderson fjh at cs.mu.oz.au
Wed Dec 3 06:01:28 AEDT 1997

Due to popular demand (i.e. someone asked me to fix it :)

Estimated hours taken: 0.25

tests/invalid/io_in_ite_cond.err_exp:
tests/invalid/mostly_uniq1.err_exp:
tests/invalid/mostly_uniq2.err_exp:
        Delete a few occurrences of
        "For more information, try recompiling with `-E'."
        from the expected error messages.
        This is actually due to a bug introduced in my
        recent changes to unique_modes.m -- it is not setting
        the exit status correctly.  Oh well, changing the test
        case will shut it up for a while...