[m-users.] Uncaught mercury exception using try []

Zoltan Somogyi zoltan.somogyi at runbox.com
Fri May 28 07:02:37 AEST 2021

> I will indeed raise a bug report, here is the implementation of atrace:

Yes, I thought so. All three of those predicates are useless,
because calls to all three will be replaced by "true".

If you want to make them useful, give them a pair of I/O state arguments,
and put the trace [io(!IO)] wrappers on the *outside* of calls to them.
When such wrappers are inside the callee, the compiler does not see them,
and it will optimize away code that has no output.

Zoltan.