[m-users.] Metal Mercury Mode

Volker Wysk post at volker-wysk.de
Thu Jul 22 04:55:26 AEST 2021

Hi!

I'm trying to install the metal-mercury-mode for Emacs, but I get this
message on start:

Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading
`/home/v/.emacs':
File is missing: Cannot open load file, No such file or directory, dash

I've installed it the way it's decribed here:

https://github.com/fabnicol/metal-mercury-mode/#installation

With this in my .emacs:

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/metal-mercury-mode/")
(require 'metal-mercury-mode)

And yes, ~/.emacs.d/metal-mercury-mode/metal-mercury-mode.el is
present.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Volker