[m-users.] C include dir

Sean Charles (emacstheviking) objitsu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 19:19:05 AEST 2021

Excellent fix, I will use that myself as I plan to dive into SDL2 and Cairo at some point, plus the help I received from Julien F. About how to use libraries from the examples means things are looking interesting indeed.

I blogged once that my perfect language would be a cross between Haskell and Prolog… imagine then finding Mercury!

:)

Sean