[m-users.] Searchable archives?

Sean Charles (emacstheviking) objitsu at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 20:33:23 AEST 2021

I would NEVER haver thought of using that search box, traditionally search boxes only search the site content, I would have never suspected it searched the archives as well!

Maybe it’s worth adding it somewhere so that new users don’t keep asking. :)

This is the second time I have come back to Mercury, and I am determined this time to make it work for me. I have used SWI Prolog for quite a few years now and I have a project I want to port to mercury, or at least try!

Many thanks,

Sean