[m-users.] Errors about int0 files with latest ROTD

Zoltan Somogyi zoltan.somogyi at runbox.com
Tue Sep 17 05:37:14 AEST 2019

On Mon, 16 Sep 2019 12:21:32 -0700, M McDonough <foolkingcrown at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've begun getting compiler errors about "assertions in interface
> files" in int0 files when trying out the newest ROTD.
>
> I can make a reduced example later, but is this a known issue?

I am currently working on encoding structural invariants on the
contents of interface files in the types the compiler uses to
represent interface files. It appears that the compiler was
enforcing an invariant meant for .int files on .int0 files as well.

Thanks for the offer of an example, but it is not needed.
I just committed what should be a fix; it should be in the next rotd.
If the problem continues even with a compiler that includes
commit b64f3584f836287ba84e7f5e80bfe906f1113d57,
please tell me.

Zoltan.