[m-users.] Java grade missing!!?!?

emacstheviking objitsu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 21:24:25 AEST 2019

Julian, Julien,

My grades are:

asm_fast.gc.debug.stseg
asm_fast.gc.memprof
hlc.gc
asm_fast.gc.trseg
asm_fast.gc
asm_fast.gc.prof
asm_fast.gc.decldebug.stseg
none.gc.stseg
asm_fast.gc.profdeep.stseg
asm_fast.gc.trseg.debug.stseg
none.gc.debug.stseg

So that's solved the problem...I will attempt to add in the ones i
wanted...the initial configure line was given to me by somebody else on the
list a few weeks or so back when I was attempting the build for the first
time and it was taking hours!

Thanks again, I will see how i get on! I am confident in my mercury enough
now to see if I can somehow integrate it into Java and Erlang as i use
those daily at work.

Again, thank you both.
Sean.