[m-users.] vim support/plugin

Francis (Grizzly) Smit grizzly at smit.id.au
Sat Mar 31 11:55:28 AEDT 2018

HI I found this https://vimawesome.com/plugin/mercury-looking-forward

I did the vundle install and now I have what looks like a mercury source
dir in my ~/.vim/bundle dir what do I do is the idea that I run sudo
./INSTALL.git to install the latest mercury, a little bit more info in
the page on vimawesome would be good

Ok I trye to run sudo ./INSTALL.git

:~/.vim/bundle/mercury master* ± sudo ./INSTALL.git
[sudo] password for grizzlysmit:
Setting up autotools
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking what the C compiler type really is... gcc
checking build system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
checking for cygpath... echo
checking for cygpath... echo
looking for an already installed Mercury compiler to bootstrap with...
checking for mmc... no
configure: error: You need a working Mercury compiler to bootstrap with
:~/.vim/bundle/mercury master* 17s 1 ± type mmc
mmc is /usr/local/mercury-rotd-2018-03-28/bin/mmc

so whats wrong I have mercury installed how do I tell the install process where to find it

--

   .~.     In my life God comes first....
   /V\         but Linux is pretty high after that :-D