[m-users.] * Mercury users in Europe and in France ...

Matthias Güdemann matthias.guedemann at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 14 03:13:08 AEST 2018

Dear Bernard,

> 1 - Do you know some users of Mercury in Inductive Logic Programming
> (ILP) in the world ?

there's a few pointers on Google, but I am not working in that field so
I cannot assess how recent / relevant those are.

> 2 - Do you know some users of Mercury language in France (or in
> Europe) ?

I am a user in Europe *and* I used it while I lived in Marseille.

> 3 - Do you know some users of use Mercury language on Mac OS X ?

Mercury worked well for me on BSD and I wouldn't expect any problems on
Mac OS. The high-level C grade is quite efficient and works with clang
wihout problems.

Best regards,
Matthias