[m-users.] Trying out https://github.com/juliensf/mercury-csv

Jovon Tan jovontan at gmail.com
Tue May 2 13:45:20 AEST 2017

Hi,

I'm new to mercury and I'm trying to process CSV data using the package
  https://github.com/juliensf/mercury-csv

The next paragraph is my test code and mmc is giving me this error.
    test_raw_csv.m:034:   type error: unsatisfied typeclass constraint:
    test_raw_csv.m:034:     `stream.reader(csv.raw_reader(io.input_stream),
csv.record, io.state, Error)'
May I know how I should fix my code? Thanks.

%-----------------------------------------------------------------------------%
% Program: test_raw_csv.m
% Purpose: Read CSV content from stdin and print as raw records to stdout.

:- module test_raw_csv.
:- interface.
:- import_module io.
:- pred main(io::di, io::uo) is det.

:- implementation.

:- import_module csv.
:- import_module stream.

%-----------------------------------------------------------------------------%

main(!IO) :-
    io.stdin_stream(Input, !IO),
    process_csv(Input, !IO).

:- pred process_csv(io.text_input_stream::in, io::di, io::uo) is det.
process_csv(Input, !IO) :-
    csv.init_raw_reader(Input, Reader, !IO),
    stream.input_stream_fold_state(Reader, writer, _Result, !IO).

:- pred writer(record::in, io::di, io::uo) is det.
writer(Record, !IO) :-
    print(Record, !IO).

Regards,
WK