[m-users.] Bug Report Mercury-14.01.1 Shared Memories access

Robert Buckley rbuckley at ieee.org
Wed Jun 7 12:24:13 AEST 2017

Thank you Zoltan and Julien,

I have recompiled all my files and note some improvement, but still there's
one command that can't find limber_std.so. I will continue working on this
and tell you what I learn about the problem and what fixes it (from my end).

My compile string is more complex. It is:
    mmc --link-object /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgmp.a -m -r -H
<module_name>
    include the -p option for profiling

Ah, I think I see my problem with compiling. I have been trying to compile
the <file_name.m> not the <module_name(no m)>.
I'll get back to you. Thank you.

Best regards,
Robert Buckley