[m-users.] Fwd: How to compile with localy installed GC?

Zoltan Somogyi zoltan.somogyi at runbox.com
Fri Apr 21 08:20:36 AEST 2017

On Thu, 20 Apr 2017 22:39:26 +0300, Left Right <olegsivokon at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm trying to compile the master, and I see that it tries to use
> headers from bohem_gc directory, but they aren't there.

What *exactly* are you trying to compile?

The releases of the day have the boehm_gc directory included in them.

If you get the system from github, you first need to run the prepare.sh script,
which checks out the git submodule containing the boehm_gc directory.

In neither case should you use any already installed version of Boehm gc.

Zoltan.