[m-users.] Open sourced Mission Critical IT code

Delmas Buckley rbuckley at ieee.org
Sun Jun 7 08:28:11 AEST 2015

Hello Paul,

Thank you for adding cache.m.

Now am able to compile bdd_alt with Mercury 14.01.1 with some greater
success but still many errors noted in the attached bdd_alt.err. I will see
what I can puzzle out.

Best regards,
Robert Buckley

On Sat, Jun 6, 2015 at 10:18 AM, Paul Bone <paul at bone.id.au> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 06, 2015 at 08:28:01AM -0700, Delmas Buckley wrote:
> > Paul,
> >
> > I had the following conversation with Ludovic Langevine relating to the
> > module bdd_alt.m. The bottom line is that Mission Critical IT has agreed
> to
> > release the missing "cache" module. Sorry about the awkward presentation
> > below.
> Thanks for making contact and Thanks Ludo and MCit for helping.
> I've added the file to the github project.
> I used to work at MCit so Ludo is my colleague and he contacted me
> directly.
> Cheers.
> --
> Paul Bone
> Software Developer
> http://www.bone.id.au
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.mercurylang.org/archives/users/attachments/20150606/4655ac2d/attachment.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: bdd_alt.err
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 17519 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.mercurylang.org/archives/users/attachments/20150606/4655ac2d/attachment.obj>

More information about the users mailing list