[m-users.] Open sourced Mission Critical IT code

Delmas Buckley rbuckley at ieee.org
Sun Jun 7 01:28:01 AEST 2015

Paul,

I had the following conversation with Ludovic Langevine relating to the BDD
module bdd_alt.m. The bottom line is that Mission Critical IT has agreed to
release the missing "cache" module. Sorry about the awkward presentation
below.

Robert Buckley

Recent release of bdd source code in Mercury programming language
Buckley/Mercurylang.org
Delmas Buckley <rbuckley at ieee.org>
7:21 AM (1 hour ago)
to llg
Hello,

Recently Mercury source files for BDD operations were posted on the Mercury
User distribution. One of the BDD modules, bdd_alt.m, imports a module
named "cache", at line 74. But the standard distribution of Mercury appears
not to include the module "cache". Can you provide a copy of "cache" that
itself relies only upon standard Mercury modules/libraries? Or, in the
alternative, direct us to a source of such module.

If you are able to do so, it would be very much appreciated, as I would
like to evaluate the usefulness of the alternative BDD implementation.

Best regards,
Robert Buckley
Ludovic Langevine
Jun 4 (2 days ago)
to me

Hi Robert,
I have to check with Mission Critical IT team first, but the caching module
is definitely a useful piece of code.
I come back to you.

Cheers,
Ludovic
Ludovic Langevine <llg at missioncriticalit.com>
Jun 5 (1 day ago)
to me
Hi Robert,
We're going to distribute the "cache" module as well.
Should you have any further question about the BDD modules, feel free to
contact me.

Best regards,
Ludovic
Delmas Buckley <rbuckley at ieee.org>