[m-users.] Open sourced Mission Critical IT code

Paul Bone paul at bone.id.au
Sat Jun 6 23:27:07 AEST 2015

On Thu, Jun 04, 2015 at 07:52:59AM +0100, Matthias G??demann wrote:
> Hi Paul and Robert,
>
> I had a look at the test_bdd.m program. It seems that there simply is a
> problem with the argument order. In lines 283 and 293, the variable BDD
> is of type bdd(Var) and must be passed as *second* argument instead of
> as first, as the function evaluate has the type:
>
> :- func evaluate(valuation(BooleanVar), bdd(BooleanVar)) = bool.
>
> when this is done (see attached patch), the program compiles and all
> tests in test_bdd.m pass (see attached compressed output).

Thanks,  I'll push this change soon, however...

I found that it doesn't compile with Mercury ROTD 2015-02-02, which I believe
includes a more accurate mode-checker.  I'm working on fixing it but I've found
that it was easier to re-write the mode incorrect parts.  I'll push it when
I'm done.

Cheers.

--
Paul Bone