[m-users.] delay declarations in Mercury

Matthias Guedemann matthias.guedemann at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 23 22:02:00 AEDT 2015

Hi Zoltan,

thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate that you take the
time to answer my questions and give your opinion.

> Try them out for what purpose? If you just want to learn, fine; if you
> want software to use, you are far better off using, or at least
> starting with, an established system.

Basically for learning, in particular about implemeting k-induction and
IC3, for which I mainly have theortical knowledge up to now.

I'll take your advice and use an existing solver, that way I get to use
Mercury's FFI.

Best regards,
Matthias