[m-users.] uncaught exception when module name does not match end_module

Julien Fischer jfischer at opturion.com
Fri Jan 16 14:03:12 AEDT 2015

Hi,

On Fri, 16 Jan 2015, Zoltan Somogyi wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jan 2015 21:53:21 +0100, Matthias Guedemann <matthias.guedemann at googlemail.com> wrote:
>> This seems to be a bug; there should better be an error message
>> reporting the non-matching names of the module declaration and the end
>> of the module.
>
> Yes, there should. I will look into this.

The problem has been fixed on the master branch,

test.m:008: Error: this `:- end_module' declaration is not for the
test.m:008:   until-then-current module. The module names do not match: actual
test.m:008:   `test0' vs expected `test'.

Presuambly, the fix involves some of the restructuring of the parse tree
that you (Zoltan) did.  Given the nature of those changes, they are not
likely to be something that we will backport to the 14.01 branch.

Cheers,
Julien.