[m-users.] Profiling

Tomas By tomas at basun.net
Tue Apr 21 03:23:09 AEST 2015

On Mon, April 20, 2015 17:52, Delmas Buckley wrote:
> (1) How can I search the lists?

Use google "site:mercurylang.org <keywords>"

> (2) Can anyone provide a few simple templates for (a) compiling for
> profiling, and (b) executing with profiling.

You need (I believe) to create a "Mmake" file, no apparently it is
"Mmakefile", with the line "GRADEFLAGS=--profiling", before you compile.

Then you just run the binary (I assume you compile via C).

Finally you use the "mprof" tool to look at the profiling data.

/Tomas