[m-users.] Micheal Hendricks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_eYTctGZw8

Peter Schachte pschachte at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 14:39:43 AEST 2014

Good talk, thanks for the pointer.

It's ironic that he introduces Mercury to talk about declarative
debugging, and then says he doesn't know if that's been done for Prolog,
when the first declarative debugger was written in and for Prolog (in
1982!).  Sad that it's not been incorporated as a standard Prolog feature.

--
Peter Schachte                       [When things cannot be reduced to a
University of Melbourne              Mathematical Reasoning] it's a sign