[m-users.] Sources of Good Code for Mercury

Paul Bone paul at bone.id.au
Fri Dec 5 09:17:17 AEDT 2014

On Thu, Dec 04, 2014 at 09:08:01AM -0800, Delmas Buckley wrote:
> The examples of good code I've found are in the Mercury Tutorial, the
> source distribution for Mercury-14.01.1, and on GitHub. Can anyone
> recommend other sources available via the Internet? Thank you.
>
> Robert Buckley

Hi Robert,

All the online resources that we know about are either on our own website,
or listed on our contacts page.

http://www.mercurylang.org/contact.html

I'm sorry that this answer may be unsatisfying, unfortunately there's just
not that much out there.  If you find some resource that we don't know about
please let us know and we'll add it to this list.

Thanks.

--
Paul Bone