[m-users.] Mercury with Guile (was Re: installation failure (Mercury 14.01))

Tomas By tomas at basun.net
Tue Aug 12 06:34:56 AEST 2014

Peter,

On Sun, August 3, 2014 09:51, Peter Wang wrote:
> The following program works for me, though it's not very comprehensive.
>
> I built Guile against Mercury's par_gc library by setting BDW_GC_CFLAGS
> and BDW_GC_LIBS when configuring Guile.  I needed to comment out a call
> to GC_dump as it does not exist in Mercury's build.

I'm trying to understand this, and I was able to compile and run t.m
without any modifications to environment variables (which is what I assume
BDW_GC_FLAGS and BDW_GC_LIBS are) or commenting out stuff in Guile source
code.

Can the problem be that I am compiling the Mercury stuff into a library?

/Tomas