[m-users.] Program questions and inquiry

Mark Green mgreen at brookes.ac.uk
Tue May 7 01:18:24 AEST 2013

Hi,

Thanks for the correction - slapping my forehead here, I'm not sure how I
let that slip..

One thing I would like to know is if there's a way in Mercury of making the
doMove method more deterministic. In VP it had to be nondet because the
indexer couldn't allow for the "not" predicates at the start of each line
but I wonder if there's a better way of doing it in Mercury..

I'm really glad to hear it's going on well, I think Mercury has huge
potential, although a canned binary distribution for Windows _would_ be
nice :)

Mark