[m-users.] Mercury on ARM

Tycho Luyben tycho at e-lab.nl
Wed Jun 5 17:42:48 AEST 2013

Hi,

could be, how would I know though? It's the stock compiler for Ubuntu
quantal; the same as on my x86 system where Mercury does compile
without issues only for ARM. Now maybe the maintainer for the ARM port did
something, but how can I see/know that?

Tycho

--

Op de inhoud van deze e-mail en op alle diensten en producten van en onder
E-lab BV of E-lab BV websites en werk namen zijn onze algemene

The content of this e-mail as well as all services and products of E-lab BV
fall under our terms of service. No rights may be derived from the content
or attachments of this message.