[m-users.] Adding a command line option

Mark Green mgreen at brookes.ac.uk
Sun Jul 28 09:50:25 AEST 2013

When the build calls erlc, it passes it relative paths to the input and
output directory, which can cause problems if you are running under MSYS
and using a Windows build of erlc, because erlc will run in the Windows
context rather than the bash context that mmc and MSYS are running in and
thus have a different base for relative paths. I did find though that
calling dir.get-current-directory does return the correct path from mmc's
bash environment and thus prepending that to the paths passed to erlc may
fix the problem - I have still to try it fully though.

(For some reason a moderator blocked this message off the list saying I'm
not a member, but I am...?)

Mark