[m-users.] Foreign code stubs

Paul Bone paul at bone.id.au
Mon Apr 8 11:13:36 AEST 2013

Hi,

Is there a way to have the compiler not warn for missing foreign code stubs
without using the over-permissive --allow-stubs option?  For example, if I
have forign code stubs for C (the C backend support in my program is
complete) but I have only implemented some of the stubs for Java.  Can I
dsable the error when I compile the Java backend for any predicate that
doesn't have Java foreign code but does have C foreign code.  Without
disabling the error for native Mercury predicates with no clauses?

Thanks.

--
Paul Bone
http://www.bone.id.au