[mercury-users] Use .cs library files directly without mer_std.dll

Jeff Thompson jeff at thefirst.org
Fri Sep 7 08:46:04 AEST 2012

Hello.  I am able to complie Mercury with the csharp grade to make
mer_std.dll. But I would like my C# application to use the Mercury
library .cs files directly, without needing to reference the mer_Std.dll
assembly.

Is this possible?  It seems that "make install LIBGRADES=csharp" deletes
the intermediate .cs files after it links them into mer_std.dll.  Is
there a way to make the build process  preserve them?

Thanks for any help,
- Jeff