[mercury-users] tutorial questions

Michael Hendricks michael at ndrix.org
Fri Dec 30 14:50:17 AEDT 2011

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 10:11 AM, Michael Hendricks <michael at ndrix.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 12:34 AM, Julien Fischer
> <juliensf at csse.unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
>> Presumably, you mean the tutorial on the webpage?  Yes, the syntax
>> it uses is in some cases outdated (but still supported).
>
> Thanks.  Is the webpage tutorial source available in CVS?

After poking around for a few days, I think I've found it.  For those
finding this thread in the archives later, the website appears to be
in the CVS module 'w3' and the website tutorial in the module
'tutorial'.  For those not adept at CVS, like me, you can checkout
those modules by following the CVS access instructions but replacing
'checkout mercury' with 'checkout w3', and so forth.

Now to see about a patch ...

--
Michael