[mercury-users] DASD request

Robert Shiplett grshiplett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 05:51:02 AEDT 2010

With a .deb I would not been sitting in Windoze Cygwin ;-)

There are win binaries at Google.code - but not for 10.04.2

( I even married a Deb )

In Smalltalk the ordeal was stripping DOWN bytecode images for release ...

I am trying a new Mercury compiler install using

  ./configure --disable-most-grades

per

 ./configure -h

The extras install has been full of errors on this Cygwin 1.7.7-1 with gcc-3

cheers