[mercury-users] csharp grade error in mdb.browse.cs

Jeff Thompson jeff at thefirst.org
Sun Nov 28 11:00:41 AEDT 2010

I was able to build top_level.exe.  When I try to compile a .m file I
get the following errors. The file builtin.int is there in the
subdirectory Mercury/ints.  Do I need to add something so that
mercury_compile can find it?
mercury_compile: cannot find `builtin.int' in directories .
mercury_compile: cannot find `io.int' in directories .
mercury_compile: cannot find `private_builtin.int' in directories .

Thanks,
- Jeff