[mercury-users] passing arrays of floats to C

James Cussens jc at cs.york.ac.uk
Thu Jun 24 18:31:14 AEST 2010

Perhaps, the following got lost due to mailing list problems, so here it
is again ....

Thanks for Julien for his tip about MR_word_to_float.

I've got a related question. I'm passing a (Mercury) list of floats to a
C function which then populates a C array of floats from its elements.
It would be just as easy to have the Mercury list of floats replaced
with a Mercury array of floats.

In this case is there a direct way of creating the corresponding C
array, or do we have to plod through the elements?

James