[mercury-users] Mercury runtime problem on Windows

Michael Day mikeday at yeslogic.com
Thu Aug 13 13:15:34 AEST 2009

Hi,

We're getting occasional instances of the following error from the
Mercury runtime on Windows 2003:

"cannot set SIGSEGV handler: Invalid argument
Mercury runtime: "

It doesn't always happen though. This is in a situation where many
instances of the same Mercury process are being invoked concurrently.

Could there be some kind of conflict between processes causing this?

We've seen a similar error before on other versions of Windows if I
recall correctly, but in that case it was repeatable and not transient.

Best regards,

Michael

--
Print XML with Prince!