[mercury-users] Mercury bug tracking system

Mark Brown mark at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Tue Sep 25 11:50:01 AEST 2007

On 25-Sep-2007, Julien Fischer <juliensf at csse.unimelb.edu.au> wrote:

> On Tue, 25 Sep 2007, Ralph Becket wrote:
>
>> Mark Brown, Monday, 24 September 2007:
>>>
>>> Alternatively, anyone is welcome to sign up as a bug reporter.  You'll
>>> need to provide a valid e-mail address, at least initially, so that
>>> you can receive the confirmation e-mail and set the password.
>>
>> When I try to sign up with the username "rafe" I get told "That username
>> is already being used. Please go back and select another one."
>
> Hmmm ... we hoped you would take the hint ;-)
>
> I've fixed this.

Eh?  What did you fix?  The account had already been created correctly, and
was awaiting confirmation.  Same process that Ralph followed successfully
for G12's bug tracking.  ;-)

Note to new users: if you lose the confirmation e-mail, or if it expires,
just click on the forgotten password link and you'll get another one.

Cheers,
Mark.