[mercury-users] Mercury bug tracking system

Nicholas Nethercote njn at csse.unimelb.edu.au
Mon Sep 24 15:59:02 AEST 2007

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007, Mark Brown wrote:

> I've just enabled anonymous reporting, so you can report bugs and view
> existing bugs without needing to register an account.

Hmm, the problem with this is that an anonymous reporter won't get emailed
any updates to the bug report, so any requests for extra information aren't
likely to get replies.  This is bad.  I've used Bugzilla in the past and
sometimes you want to ask something about the bug quite a long time after
the original report was made, well after even a conscientious anonymous
reporter would have stopped checking for replies.

Nick