[mercury-users] Dynamic call graph drawer for Mercury?

Maria Garcia de la Banda Maria.GarciadelaBanda at infotech.monash.edu.au
Thu May 24 09:55:04 AEST 2007

Hi,

> Is there a tool to draw dynamic call graphs in Mercury?  I looked in the
> user's guide but didn't find anything.

I am not sure this is what you want, but time ago Michael Cameron (and later
Peter Moulder) developed a visual debugger called ViMer for Mercury as an
honours project (with Kim and myself as supervisors) that showed the run-time
call graph as it was being built (you could step, add breakpoints, etc). I am
not sure what the current status of the software is. Peter, do you know?

Cheers,

Maria
| mbanda at csse.monash.edu.au | Maria Garcia de la Banda                    |
| (+61 3) 9905 5777 (Phone) | Associate Professor                         |
| (+61 3) 9905 5146 (Fax)   | Technical Services Leader                   |
| Office 135A(63), Clayton  | FIT, Monash University, VIC 3800, Australia |